Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lord of the Rings Post 1

Today I want to talk about Lord of the Rings, what is there not to like about this epic journey. Just like in Lord of the Rings, we too are on a journey with our walks with God. Yes, there is a destination with are walks and it is to be as close to Christ like as we can get. I have been on this trek for a while now and it is not easy. There are mountains to climb but we can do it with help, we are called to help each other on our journeys. I have my Gandalf and I meet with him every week. But there are others that we will need to help us along the way. As a Church we need to rally, I know my last post was about this but, it is what God is calling us to do. By strengthening one another you will be more effective against the kingdom of darkness. As it says in Proverbs 27: 17 Iron sharpens Iron, and one man sharpens another. (HCSB) God has brought you to your fellowship and together you are to bolster each other. The journey is long and you will go into the depths of Moria. But, has the great Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (NIV) Pray on this. 

May The Force Be With You
As Well As God

No comments:

Post a Comment